Sunday, January 5, 2014

No Time To Work Out, I Have A Newborn Now (Busy)

Hello all. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the delay in my posts. Sorry to all that enjoy reading and gaining helpful insight to my thoughts.

Now that that is out of the way, secondly, I must say that in the beginning of our new born being home, finding time to workout was a struggle. Of course all our attention is targeted towards every aspect of the little one; cries, feeding, burping, diaper changing, and so on. Now add that onto working all day.
Yeah, I really had to find my equilibrium and get back to the gym. I did after about three weeks. Yes, our  whole schedule was shaken up, including finding time to keep up with my social media. All is equalized now. It just took time and patients.

I now hit the gym early in the morning before I go to work. No matter how many times my sleep gets interrupted by infant cries I still get up at the same time or a little earlier and hit the gym. I'm back baby! My point in telling you this is to let you know to not make excuses when it comes to gaining  better health. Yeah, I am a bit tired from the lack of sleep but I get 45 minutes of sleep in during lunch as it is vitally important to your health. Stay determined to be fit and let nothing stand in your way. We make time for things we want to do!

When I get home, I then have enough energy to help  settle the little one down. Remember to always make time for fitness.

As always, thank you for reading and for putting your health first.

No comments: