Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thank You All!

Back in 2013 I started this blog to give helpful information to readers about health and fitness. Of course I inject my light sense of humor, which I think is funny, lol....see. I also do my best to give readers the most up to date info on relevant topics. Because of your support No Magic Pill, Just Fitness is approaching a great milestone of over 2000 hits!. It's time to switch things up......
The number one post for 2014 was "Body Sculpting Reality Check" because of you! Thank you! After 12 years in the fitness industry I have experienced a great deal of  fitness situations and clients giving me quite a bit of knowledge. Yes, I still thirst to learn more. "To know that one knows what one knows, and to know that one doesn't know what one doesn't know, there lies true wisdom" (Confusus). With that said, I want to know what you want to know about.

 I invite you all to email me with your fitness questions and I will respond in my two monthly posts. Had it not been for your subscribing, and the 1+'s on my posts, I may have stopped this a long time ago but you guys keep me going. Your interest in better health fuels me to give you more. This is my way of saying thank you. Thank you for your support. Thank you for putting your health first. Thank you for subscribing.

I look forward to hearing from you all and learning from you all as well, so go right ahead and send your questions to the email address provided below and subscribe to see the answer to your questions in my next post. Thanks in advance. You guys rock!


 thank you!
Yours Truly: Carlos Morgan and No Magic Pill, Just Fitness blog
mailto:PHFandVi@gmail.com


As always, thank you for your time and for putting your health first. 

No comments: