Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Really Simple Abdominal Routine

Hello to all!

About one week ago, a couple guys, (LD and Drew) and I started posting video's of our workouts and tagging each other in. It sparked a lot of attention. The more video's we posted, the more people joined in and posted their own videos.
We decided to call this the Workout Callout! It's a fun way to get motivated when it comes to physical fitness or it's a good way to challenge your current routine.

Here is an example of a simple Abdominal Routine by way of the Workout Callout. Subscribe to my Youtube profile to get all the latest videos or like us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/WorkoutCallout.

Again, the Workout Callout is all about motivation, encouragement, and challenging you to be a more healthier you. If you have a Workout Callout video you would like to post, just share it on our FB page and we will reply to your Workout Callout.

Let the fitness begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good idea. I may do that with my blog. Coming 10/2013. What made you picked blogger or wordpress. I'm not sure which one to pick yet, but i'm leaning toward word press. G.Alcin

Carlos said...

I am looking forward to your blog reads. I picked Blogger because of its user-friendly platform and widgets. I tried Wordpress but it took too much time for me to figure out when I wanted a quick blog site.