Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Yoga Explained by an Expert

Yoga is said to be one of the oldest forms of alternative medicine in history even before the "father of modern medicine," Hippocraties said "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food."

Wait, so if medical doctors only prescribe medicine to treat ailments, would that make them hypocrites according to Hippocrates' statement regarding medicine and food? I guess the name says it all.... I digress. So Yoga comes in many various forms of application. There's hot Yoga, at home Yoga, and some other forms. But I'm not the expert apparently so I'll let my good friend and Yoga  I expert Danielle do the rest of the talking as she takes you through a quick tutorial. Enjoy!

Danielle, Yoga Expert
As always, thank you for your time and for putting your health first

No comments: